Monday 12 October 2015

YOGA RETREAT 2016

Good Morning !

I can confirm September 2016 I'll be off to Ubud and Petitenget for a 10 day Yoga retreat. There will hopefully be a trip to Bali before this one but I'm so excited I have something set in stone for next year.

I've wanted to do a retreat for a few months now, it'll be in a group, focusing on the mind, how we treat our body - especially with food intake, and the soul. The yoga instructor is also a nutritionist so she will have some great tips with how to be kinder to your 'temple' as the saying goes.

After the 10 day retreat, mum and I will stay for another 10 days, focusing on the boutique - sourcing clothing labels, locations and possible villas to rent for a year so we can go up whenever we need to in getting the boutique ready. In the mean time, we want to also start the buying and purchasing works to sell at markets in Sydney, to see how well the exposure and need for the items we wish to sell are. (After all, so many tourists who stay in the possible locations we want to settle are from Australia)





Photos via Yoga108Bali



With Love,
Bee x

No comments:

Post a Comment