Tuesday 22 September 2015

SYDNEY - DENPASAR

Selamat Siang !

I am so excited with some changes being made with Australia and Bali.


  • We no longer have to pay for our visas upon arrival
  • Air Asia is now flying from Sydney!!! YAY
There's so much going on in my life at the moment that I've been finding it difficult to keep my thoughts on the homeland. But with these awesome changes, its got me super duper ready to plan my next trip (fingers crossed) early next year.

I know a few posts ago I told you I would be announcing a name for the boutique store... I've managed to get the list down to two but I'm still a little bit shy about letting the secret out. Oops, sorry ! But in the mean time, check out my Pinterest and get a sneak peak on the interiors I want to go for in the boutique.

Kiki is one of my beautiful, loyal friends whom I met in Bali about 10 years ago. He is a stylist and hairdresser and I trust him completely with my hair. I'll hopefully be getting some tips from him about the boutique. I feel like I need to talk to a local about owning their own store and what really needs to go into preparing for a store in Bali. (I'm still in dream land). Kiki has had his salon for longer than I've known him and moved twice into a better location.

Argh I just can't wait to get back and see the new stores opening and its an absolute must to get the Mavericks bowl at Nalu Bowls in Seminyak. Uma and Leopold have a beautiful collection of jewellery and I must admit I did spend big on two pairs of gorgeous earrings but they're such a statement that its totally worth every cent.

I'm getting carried away now. I must finish my uni assessments before I start procrastinating even more. I promise my next post will be a list of some of my top boutique stores and what I recommend purchasing from them.




With Love,
Bee x



No comments:

Post a Comment