Tuesday 21 July 2015

The first of many checklists; Things to do in Bali

Selamat Malam,

It's so cold tonight. I'm wrapped up in my blanket my mum purchased from a gorgeous interiors shop in Seminyak, called Mercredi. If you're into homewares and interiors like I am, its a go to for some statement pieces for your home like pillow cases, throws, huge tassels and beautiful handmade bowls and cutlery. 


I'll be posting some lists a bit later on with some of my favourite homewares shops, what they stock, and where I know I need to visit on my next trip.

So while sitting here, all rugged up, I've constantly got Bali on my mind; creating lists of things that I want to accomplish on my next trip. I still haven't managed to tick all of them off, but I think if I get it out there, then it'll push me to actually do it! 


  • Yoga Retreat in Ubud
  • Cooking Classes
  • Bike ride through the rice terraces
  • Trek Mount Batur
  • Visit the Hanging Gardens
  • Start to research into my shop location
  • Take more photos
  • Teach English to children
  • Homewares
  • Be inspired... 


I took this photo in 2014 on the motorbike. Canggu


Please add more ideas in the comments if you have any; I'd love to hear your thoughts



With Love,
Bee x

No comments:

Post a Comment