Monday 20 July 2015

A little bit about me

Hello to all,

My name is Bee. I'm a 22 year old who is studying Communications at Uni and starting a design course at Coco Republic Design School in Alexandria, Sydney. I suppose everyone needs to have a career goal; mine is interior design - however, my dream is to have my own boutique in Bali, selling unique pieces. 

My love for Bali came when my parents first took me on my first holiday to the Island in 1997. I was five and totally obsessed with everything that came to my sight. Fast forward to 2015 and 22 trips to Bali later, my love has grown even more. 

Now that I'm back in cold Sydney, my Bali Blues kicks in and all I can think about is counting down the time until I'm back on the plane to Denpasar. So my purpose for this blog is to keep you updated on my goals for the future for my boutique, what I plan to stock, how I plan to put my words into action, and also writing about cafes I have tried or follow on Instagram (FOLLOW ME), photos that inspire me, fashion in Bali (I only seem to buy for my wardrobe from Bali), lots of checklists and little bits of homewares and Interior inspirations for my design course, and little ideas for my shop.

I look forward to making many friends through our love for Bali, and sharing content for places we all need to see and try !



With Love,
Bee x

No comments:

Post a Comment